Automatic Vacuum packaging for large batches and High-performance
Automatic chamber belt machines for Vacuum packaging are the best solution to pack large sizes product in pouches.
An automatic belt conveyor transfer the product from the upload position to the vacuum chamber following up the vacuum process and the unloading of the product.
Flexible pouches, in shrinkable or multilayer material, or in aluminium can be processed with an effective and reliable sealing.
Belt conveyor machine can be combined with shrinking and drying units making so a complete line especially for shrinkable flexible pouches.
These machine' type have wide range of equipment options, they can be used flexibly and configured for individual requirements, as follow some standard futures:
- Overall control by micro PLC with 15' storable programs
- Digital control of the vacuum and the sealing temperature
- Bi-active sealing. The broad band sealing device mounted on the sealing bar and counterbar, secures a perfect sealing which can even withstand an autoclave sterilisation
- Models are provided with two sealing groups, placed on the long sides, activeable individually
- A pre-sealing phase is to remove flats or fluids from the sealing area. When using special thick or heavy duty pouches, it is possible to have additional pressure on the sealing bar with the aid of compressed air
- Pneumatic movement of the chamber with a safety hydraulic brake
- Pneumatic moving guides on in-feed conveyor
- In-feed conveyor belt with electronically adjustable speed
- Free air consumption 30Nl per cycle; working pressure 6 BAR
- The suggested external vacuum pumps grant a max. vacuum of 99,9%; possibility to achieve an output of 3 cycles per two minutes according to the working options and pumps dimensions
- An higher output may be reached with the use of an additional ROOTS