The Reepack ST100 shrink tunnel is a fully automatic in-line waterfall tunnel.
A hot water cascade is used to shrink a suitable pouches material in continuous throughput enables cost-effective shrinking of large production volume.
The tunnel enables energy-saving operation due to the high quality insulation preventing heat loss.
Features as follow :
- Stainless steel construction
- Display with programs to record
- Electrical or steam heating
- Dry run security
- Conveyor speed adjustable
- Automatic water temperature control
- Pre-heating timer
- Photocell detection reducing shower process
- Operation without shower process , just conveyor motion
Drying Tunnel to dry bags in vacuum suitable for a subsequently labelling.
Main features of DT100:
- Frame in stainless steel AISI304
- Fully stainless steel IP65 protection
- HMI controller display
- 2 upper air blades following product shape
- 1 bottom air blade in exit for dry finishing
- Automatic product loading and unloading