ReeFlow 200 B:
Hygienic, flexible and user friendly.
The Long dwell solution for fresh products in Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP).:
Main features :
- Full Stainless steel cantilevered construction, simple to access and clean.
- Infeed belt with fast and easy dismounting for to facilitate the cleaning operations.
- Driven reel shaft for film width 650 mm. Automatic film tensioning to process efficiently most of materials. - Barrier product detection photocell with ‘Variable Bag Lenght’ function, no more film waste.
- x3 independents pairs of rollers, for best longitudinal sealing quality. (C- H- C)
- Long Dwell 250mm jaws, production speed up to 200 ppm, hermetical transversal sealing.
- Product discharge through 900 mm driven belt with adjustable small nose roller.
- Schneider platform with friendly touch screen 10 “coloured display: Functional and Easily operated.
- Full servo driven solution with 5 axis.
Made in compliance with the standard requirements of the fresh food industry.
Transversal sealing system: Long-Dwell
Sealing width: 250/400 mm
Max. product height: 160/180 mm
Longitudinal sealing position: Top
Film reel mounting position: Bottom
Film width: 650 mm
Machine external dimensions: 5400 x 1400 x h1800 mm
Outfeed conveyor length: 900 mm
Power supply: 400V 3/N/PE 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: Up to 22,7 kW
Compressed air: 6 bar - 200 l/min
Human Interface: 10” color touch-screen panel
Fixed/ Adjustable Folding Boxes
Printed Film Mark
Gas flushing system
Different sealing texture/width
Zig-Zag cut for easy-opening
Contact us for more informations about ReeFlow 200 B
Do you have any questions about this product, packaging solution or technologies?
Our staff will contact you back in 24 hours.
Your message has been sent correctly.