Automatic tray sealer TWIN DIE_SET
suitable for High-performance in Industrial use
Multi line tray loading conveyor from 1 to 6 tracks. Tray transport driven by pushing rods guided on both side by chain, double movement or step by step gentle and controlled until the defined die-set position.
Driven motors and electrical die-set up and down motion suitable for a fast and efficient pack output.
Machine can be equipped with various modules and to be expanded into automatic lines.
The main features:
- Increased performances overall and optimization of synchronization with other equipment
- An Excellent Hygienic Design thanks to the completely new housing together both the inclined surface never in contact with each other for fast liquids’ evacuation and the reduction of the external screws
- Total interchangeability of the existing die sets and equipment with previous series
- A performance of 17 cycles per minute* (only with sealing) thanks to the fully electric leverage system
- A performance of 10-12 cycles per minute* ( with MAP configuration) when equipped with a either 200 or 300 m3/h vacuum pump and a gas system
Machine need a little of air pressure so that a good saving in energy and in the general maintenance give a good return of the investment.
Machine height: 1910 mm
Machine width: 1110 mm
Machine lenght: 4450 ÷ 5350 mm
Free Loading area for tray : 1000 ÷ 2000 mm
Free loading position: 3÷6
Tray index: 317 mm
Height of loading conveyor: 915 - 960 mm
Max diameter web roll: 280 mm
Diameter of web roll mandrel: 76 mm(3'')
Double Chamber Movement: Electro-Mechanical Servodrive
Vacuum pump: 100 - 200 - 300 m3/ h
Electrical supply: 3 / N / PE AC 400 V 50 Hz
Power Consumption: Up to 14 Kw
Compressed Air: 6 Nl / c.
Overall Construction: Stainless-Steel
Different electrical supply
Control and link to external equipment
Connection for centralized vacuum system
Extension for infeed belt (Standard)
Photocell for printed film
Liquid filter and powder
Support for film printing device
Special carrier rods for tray
Contact us for more informations about ReeFlex 250/16
Do you have any questions about this product, packaging solution or technologies?
Our staff will contact you back in 24 hours.
Your message has been sent correctly.
2023 © REEPACK S.R.L. - R.E.A. 301872 Reg. Imp. BG - C.F. 02529260164
P.IVA IT02680950165 - Cap. Soc. € 103.000,00 - Soc. Unip. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and condition