The Reepack ST100 shrink tunnel is a fully automatic in-line waterfall tunnel.
A hot water cascade is used to shrink a suitable pouches material in continuous throughput enables cost-effective shrinking of large production volume.
The tunnel enables energy-saving operation due to the high quality insulation preventing heat loss.
Features as follow :
- Stainless steel construction
- Display with programs to record
- Electrical or steam heating
- Dry run security
- Conveyor speed adjustable
- Automatic water temperature control
- Pre-heating timer
- Photocell detection reducing shower process
- Operation without shower process , just conveyor motion
Maximum product height: 300 mm
Volume of water: 190 lt
Max adjustable temperature: 95° C
Height belt conveyor: 890 mm
Heating system: Electric or Steam
Power supply: 3 / N / PE AC 400V 50 Hz
Power consumption: Max 39 Kw
Overall machine dimension 1550 x 1500 x H1850 mm
Stainless steel outfeed roll tables with drainer
Stainless steel steam aspirator
Contact us for more informations about ST 100
Do you have any questions about this product, packaging solution or technologies?
Our staff will contact you back in 24 hours.
Your message has been sent correctly.