ReeFlow 50 B:
Simple, hygienic and flexible.
The new user-friendly horizontal wrapper; ‘No need to be an expert to run the ReeFlow 50’.:
- Full Stainless steel cantilevered construction, easy to access and clean.
- Robust flat belt infeed conveyor with fast and simple belt changeover for best cleanability.
- Driven reel shaft for film width 650 mm. Automatic film tensioning to process efficiently most of materials.
- Standard photocell ‘No product No bag’, no more film waste.
- Reverse sealing system with x3 independents pairs of rollers, for best longitudinal sealing quality. (C- H- C)
- Automatic opening of hot rollers
- Rotative 250mm jaws, production speed up to 120 ppm (240ppm with double jaws), fast and accurate.
- Product discharge through 900 mm driven belt with adjustable small nose roller.
- PLC with friendly touch screen 7“coloured display: Functional and Easily operated.
- Full electronic solution with 5 motors
- Automatic format change and finest tuning.
- Toshiba by CMZ Software house
Made in compliance with the standard requirements of the fresh food industry.
Film reel mounting position: Top
Longitudinal sealing position: Bottom
Transversal sealing system: Rotative motion
Machine dimension: 4370 x 1460 x H1850 mm
Outfeed conveyor length: 825 mm
Power supply: 400V 3/N/PE 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: Up to 16 Kw
Compressed air: 6 bar - 16 NL (per cycle)
Bag width: Up to 250 mm
Bag length: Up to 600 mm
Max. product height: 150 mm
Sealing width: 15 mm
Human Interface: 7” colored touch-screen panel
Fixed/ Adjustable Folding Boxes
Printed Film Mark
Gas flushing system
Different sealing texture/width
Zig-Zag cut for easy-opening
Contact us for more informations about ReeFlow 50 B
Do you have any questions about this product, packaging solution or technologies?
Our staff will contact you back in 24 hours.
Your message has been sent correctly.
2023 © REEPACK S.R.L. - R.E.A. 301872 Reg. Imp. BG - C.F. 02529260164
P.IVA IT02680950165 - Cap. Soc. € 103.000,00 - Soc. Unip. - email@example.com
Terms and condition