ReeFlow 200 BW:
Hygienic, flexible and user friendly.
The Long dwell solution for fresh products in Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP).:
- Full Stainless steel cantilevered construction, simple to access and clean.
- Infeed belt with fast and easy dismounting for to facilitate the cleaning operations.
- Driven reel shaft for film width 800 mm. Automatic film tensioning to process efficiently most of materials. - Barrier product detection photocell with ‘Variable Bag Lenght’ function, no more film waste.
- x3 independents pairs of rollers, for best longitudinal sealing quality. . (C- H- C)
- Long Dwell 350mm jaws, production speed up to 120 ppm, hermetical transversal sealing.
- Product discharge through 900 mm driven belt with adjustable small nose roller.
- Schneider platform with friendly touch screen 10 “coloured display: Functional and Easily operated.
- Full servo driven solution with 5 axis.
Made in compliance with the standard requirements of the fresh food industry.
Transversal sealing system: Long-Dwell
Sealing width: 250/400 mm
Max. product height: 160/180 mm
Longitudinal sealing position: Top
Film reel mounting position: Bottom
Film width: 650 mm
Machine external dimensions: 5400 x 1400 x h1800 mm
Outfeed conveyor length: 900 mm
Power supply: 400V 3/N/PE 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: Up to 22,7 kW
Compressed air: 6 bar - 200 l/min
Human Interface: 10” color touch-screen panel
Fixed/ Adjustable Folding Boxes
Printed Film Mark
Gas flushing system
Different sealing texture/width
Zig-Zag cut for easy-opening
Contact us for more informations about ReeFlow 200 BW
Do you have any questions about this product, packaging solution or technologies?
Our staff will contact you back in 24 hours.
Your message has been sent correctly.
2023 © REEPACK S.R.L. - R.E.A. 301872 Reg. Imp. BG - C.F. 02529260164
P.IVA IT02680950165 - Cap. Soc. € 103.000,00 - Soc. Unip. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and condition