The ReeFlow 250 SST is characterized by:
- Mounting device for max film width 650 mm handly adjustable
- Standard photecell No product No bag
- Longitudinal sealing station with two pairs of Teflon coated sealing wheels and one pair of edge
- Folding wheel for bottom sealed strip
- Setep By Step system with Teflon coated jaws for transversal sealing and cutting that allows the speeding up of the packaging of the products and in particular, with film and materials which can resist to the union, enables the fixing of the film due to the prolonged time of welding
- Product discharge through 800 mm automatic flat belt
- PLC with Display 7" colored touch screen
- Motorization with 3-axis stepless + 2 asynchronous motors.
Film reel mounting position: Top
Longitudinal sealing position: Bottom
Transversal sealing system: Step-by-Step
Machine dimension: 4370 x 1460 x H1850 mm
Outfeed conveyor length: 825 mm
Power supply: 400V 3/N/PE 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: Up to 16 Kw
Compressed air: 6 bar - 16 NL (per cycle)
Bag width: Up to 250 mm
Bag length: Up to 600 mm
Max. product height: 200 mm
Sealing width: 15 mm
Human Interface: 7” colored touch-screen panel
Fixed/ Adjustable Folding Boxes
Printed Film Mark
Gas flushing system
Different sealing texture/width
Zig-Zag cut for easy-opening
Contact us for more informations about ReeFlow 250 SST
Do you have any questions about this product, packaging solution or technologies?
Our staff will contact you back in 24 hours.
Your message has been sent correctly.