A Consortium of 12 International Partners among the best known in Europe in the field of Research, Technological Innovation and Industrial Manufacturing, leads the 1-SWARM Project funded by EU-Horizon2020 and focused on the design-operations for Cyber Physical Systems of Systems with concrete cases in the Industrial Sector.
The first Use-Case of 1-SWARM starts from Reepack and restructures the approach to design and implement the Automation Architecture for Packaging Systems, exploiting the advantages offered by the CPSoS paradigm: New Generation of “Compact Automatic Packaging Line” where Human Operators are assisted during the loading stages by a team of Reconfigurable Collaborative Robots (CoBot), equipped with Advanced Sensing Capabilities (i.e. 3D vision) and capable of Automatic Change Tools; all Packaging Units are integrated into ReeNEXT Platform compliant Industry 4.0 by Reepack.
Main Reepack Partners, relative R&D Activities and expected Results:
- NXT Control GmbH Schneider Electric SpA: New PLC Control based on New Standard IEC61499 for Packaging Machine and Stand-Alone Devices
- FlexBridge AB and Luke’s Tekniska Universitet: Innovative Compact PLC-Card for Distributed Control Architectures
- TTTech Industrial Automation AG: Innovative Control Solutions for Complex Topologies based on the Integration of Edge Nodes
- ACT Operations Research srl: New ReeNEXT Modules for Advanced Production Planning and Predictive Maintenance based of A.I. Algorithms.
- Synesis Consortium: Stand-Alone Flexible and Re-Configurable CoBot Unit for Food Product Loading integrated with Advanced 3D Vision System
- TTS Technology Transfer Systems srl: New Modelling and Simulation Enviroment for Machines and Production Lines
Contact for more firstname.lastname@example.org - 0352924911 - www.reepack.com